If you're an actor, I can:
- Provide a recording of some or all of your lines, a phonetic transcription, and a demonstration of the key features of the accent. You need to send me a page or two of your script. £30 (£25) for 200 words.
- Provide one-to-one tuition, either face-to-face or by telephone. (You're strongly advised to download and install my Language Engine Reference Vowels app first, and get the Certificate that it gives.) £20 (£15) per half-hour.
- Provide a recording, transcription and demonstration of your script as mentioned above, together with five half-hour tuition sessions. This represents a total value of £130. The price for this package is only £95 (£85).
- Tuition can be face-to-face or by telephone.
- You don't need to pay me until after the first lesson. If you don't find the lesson useful, you can stop there and owe me nothing; if you continue, it counts as the first of the five.
- Again, you're advised to get my free Reference Vowels Certificate first.
If you're a director, I can:
- Attend casting sessions, and give an assessment of whether an actor is likely to manage the required accent. £40 per hour.
- Run a workshop for the whole cast, teaching the required accent. £40 per hour.
- Attend rehearsal and give notes to the whole cast or to specific actors. £40 per hour.
- Provide individual tuition to actors as described above.